Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm new at this - and I have a broken heart

Ok - this is my first timing blogging.  I enjoy reading others' blogs, so I thought I'd give it a try.  Here I go....

I lost my best friend this week (girl friend - that is).  Angela was the most amazing person you would ever meet.  I feel very lost without her.  We laughed together, cried together, prayed together, and talked about everything together!  I miss her more than I thought possible.

She loved God and gave Him the glory for everything in her life.  She had an amazing testimony - a life full of miracles.  If anyone had the right to complain about their circumstances, it would have been Angela, but she didn't.  She always knew that God had a purpose and a plan for her, and as much as she hated being away from her family whenever she had to be in the hospital, she made sure that everyone she came in contact with knew that her ultimate Physician was Jesus Christ.

I pray that I can have the kind of faith that she had.  I pray that everyone will have the kind of friendship we had at least once in their life.  My life has forever been changed because I was blessed to have Angela in it.

Angela, I miss you and I love you!  Thank you for sharing your life and love with me.  I will never have another friend like you.  I miss the multiple phone calls and text messages between us every day - I miss our long talks by the pool or sitting on the couch - I miss our pizza nights and scrapbooking - I may never finish my scrapbook now that you are gone!  (I can hear you laughing now!)   Who is going to motivate me now?   I will cherish the time we had and promise to watch over your beautiful family while you are gone.  Until we meet again.....I love you!

No comments: